just to let you know ;/

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: just to let you know ;/

big_sammy_b if u think of it, It really makes alot of sense what i am saying is that bf2 sucks on bf2 forums so the bf2 fans know that it really does suck.
    bf1942 mods all the way!!!
    i am waiting for bf2 mods also

I bf2 have bf1942 has mod like fh does nice things like cool things :ROFL

Comment

You say bf2 sucks, so we gotta stop playing straight away?
      What are you Hitler?
      'Annihilator says bf2 sucks so i burnt my copy and shot anybody still playing'
      tosser

Comment

Originally posted by Annihilator
        big_sammy_b if u think of it, It really makes alot of sense what i am saying is that bf2 sucks on bf2 forums so the bf2 fans know that it really does suck.
        bf1942 mods all the way!!!
        i am waiting for bf2 mods also

I bf2 have bf1942 has mod like fh does nice things like cool things :ROFL
        somone was pawned too many times wasn't he? whos my baby boy acoochie coochie coo

theres a good boy... here, use my towel, theres still some egg on your face :|:

Comment

ya...BF1942's (namingly desert combat) gameplay was way better and actually balanced. I stopped playing BF2 as well. This post is still pointless though :P

Comment

Originally posted by shadow_wolf
            ya...BF1942's (namingly desert combat) gameplay was way better and actually balanced. I stopped playing BF2 as well. This post is still pointless though :P
            yeah. but still there are way more pointless threads then this thread.
            they are all about the same ****.

Comment

Working...
            X