My Movie!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• My Movie!

well, after a few days of frustration, anger, and pwnage. it is complete. this is the first movie i have made and i will make more. so here is the link!
    feel free to leave a comment!

http://media.putfile.com/finalf

Re: My Movie!

uhhh not bad like the music tho u seem to lag alot lmao love the intermisson the sniper shot is really cool too overall its an average vid good work to be your first

Comment

why were u playing in windowed mode???

Comment

Wow, please tell me your game isn't actually that laggy...

~Salad

Comment

That wouldn't be a bad video, but the laggyness just ruins it.
          Also if that isnt how your game plays normally then i think it its Fraps which is causing it to do that, and i take it you have the fps setting on Fraps pretty low, so put them on around 60fps and it shouldnt be as laggy, thats if that is the problem.

Comment

yea, that ruined it, way too much comp lag, it was playing at like 5 fps. on fraps put 30, if ur comp can handle 60, then that. (mine cant), but judging by ur graphic qual, no, then when u play it back or edit it in a video editing program, the audio and video will not be in sync with each other.

Comment

Its on putfile..
              Im stereotyping all putfile videos to be subpar to current standards of videos, just on the fact that i cant watch them.. so my opinion is whatever the average of the posters opinions are

Comment

Wow, that's really dang skippy, I mean look at my specs (sig) and my movie played much much smoother than that! (You had mager pwnage though )

Comment

Lag?!

Comment

Nice, 4 frames per second.

Comment

Tom, this movie goes down as one of the worst I have seen.

Aside from the horrible lag and lowest vid settings possible, you have the hud on and it's boring footage (from what I can make out) of you running around shooting guys in the back. You show no skill or 'pwnage', just normal gameplay on a cheap computer. The music editting is choppy and your clips are sub-par at best. You brag in the beginning about owning 26 noobs and threaten anyone who steals this vid that you will hunt them down and kill them...I think your homemade, egotrip-vid is safe for another day.

Comment

nice that wa a cool vid... the sniper bullet was cool
                        um... fraps sometimes takes laggy captures so i dont think his game is actually that laggy

Comment

The only parts I didn't like was the lag and the part of you threatening to come kill me for stealing your stuff. Just wondering, how would you go about that? Shall I give you my address so you can make your best attempt? LOL j/k

Comment

wow tell me that was a joke... Tell me you actually didnt include footage of you shooting people in the back and sniping on public in amazing 1 kill sprees. Seriously if you want to get away from these complete sh1t bf2 movies, refer to my thread.

Comment

Well spite the headache i got from the lag fest on your "pc" which i'm pretty sure is a shoe box with wires. If you want to "own" noobs get 40 kills in 5 mins with nothing but c4 and get back to me, and do us all a favor and get a better shoe box if you make anymore "videos" unlike this disaster.

Comment

Working...
                              X