Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: repairing

Originally posted by Ind1go
    it doesn't work - I tried it (on the basis that a) I already have my basic engie badge and b) you never get points repairing your own vehicle) and have to say the "water trick" doesn't work.

don't believe this works either.

when you look at your stats do you not just think "ah, but I have to knock off 50 odd repairs because of the time I cheated" though?

really hollow "victory" you have there...
    You have no idea what you are talking about. Both of these ideas can and have been done. Rolling a vehicle and getting the repairs is probably much harder than the water trick.

Repairing your any vehicle WHEN YOU ARE NOT IN IT (or anyone in it for that matter) does not give you repair pts - enough said there. If you can't figure it out - kudos to those that can.

Why all the "ban this guy" posts? Its not like he is reaching the top of the points list and stealing your medals for repairing a vehicle for the whole round. FFS - he is trying to get a badge the easy way - so be it. There are other ways to get more pts than to just sit in the water and repair a jeep the whole round. He is not harming you by doing this - granted he is not helping you, but he is not harming either.

Argue if you want about it - but it is pointless to. As long as there are simple ways around doing anything in any game - people are going to do it - point blank.

Comment

Working...
    X