"Problem with your connection"

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• "Problem with your connection"

Ever since the patch 1.03 I'm getting a message "problem with your connection" and then I'm disconnected from the server. Its happening fairly often and sometimes I can get a round or two in before it happens.

Any ideas? It doesnt seem to be my connection as I'm playing CS fine.

Thanks.

Re: "Problem with your connection"

The server resets at a certain time everyday/week/whenever, everyone is disconnected.

Comment

check your router/switch config's, that was my problem.

Comment

Well, Í got it all the time and its not the server, its bf2 thats f-cked up..
        Thanx Dice!!

Use Pingplotter to track down the weak link....

Comment

May have something to do with your firewall. Try manually updating punkbuster also.

If i leave my firewall on i cannot play as i get the message all the time. When i switch it off though i can play the game normally.

Comment

Originally posted by Jaz
            May have something to do with your firewall. Try manually updating punkbuster also.

If i leave my firewall on i cannot play as i get the message all the time. When i switch it off though i can play the game normally.

Leaving a firewall off is like leaving your home door open all night...don't be surprised when you have problems

Comment

If you get it alot but can connect to a few servers turn VOIP off as this fix that problem for me, but my problem was that you would connect to the server for about 10 seconds and then disconnect again and it would say you have connection problems but a few servers still work.

Comment

Originally posted by Jaz
                Great idea, maybe I'll just put my computer in a bathtub and fill it with water.

Comment

Working...
                X