Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• lack of team work

right, picture this...

wake island, usmc team only has mainbase, and PLA control the whole island. only spawn points are artillery island and aircraft carrier. now, the ship is loaded with poeple waiting for a lift, some are fooling around shooting each other, others are pretending to do something by shooting at the flags which they cant even see, anyway. a Seahawk appears!!! finally we can get out, but to my horror one guy got in and took off all alone with a perfectly good heli! leaving loads of guys to fall victim to Art. and planes bombing the **** out of us.

this happenes to often for my liking, its common sense! Especially on wake where u need a solid team to work together to move through the flags. what the hell was that idiot think he was gna accomplish all on his own?

any of you guys have any episodes when lack of team work ruined your day?

Re: lack of team work

yes, there is a lot of people out tthere who dont know what common sense is...
    The world is cruel man...

Comment

I would personnaly say quite alot of that is your fault if you can't get into a chopper in the same time he can get to it, get the rotor spinning and take off then may you should hurry up and i wouldn't be waiting around is an artillery strike is coming down.

Comment

Nothing more classy then watching an empty blackhawk take off from a loaded carrier deck.

Comment

Originally posted by Tyrus
          Nothing more classy then watching an empty blackhawk take off from a loaded carrier deck.
          sure there is..

watching an empty blackhawk take off from a loaded carrier
          deck and 5 kiddies shooting at him because they didnt get it..

not all, but a lot of you chopper geeks ruin the game.. waiting
          and waiting for it to respawn... 6 or 8 of you hanging around
          the deck for it.. while the rest of us are fighting for control
          points..

I wish they would make aircraft an option on every map..I would
          disable it entirely.. teammates droppin bombs on anything that
          moves.. jets chasing each other around the sky.. whee that helps
          the team.. Then you got your chopper whores with gunners who
          just spam it up all game, without really a care in the world whos
          winning or how many bases they have..

aircraft are too dominating, and all the kiddies goofing off
          with them ruins a lot of games I play in..

there should be a camping meter built into this game like Unreal
          Tournament has.. forcing you to not stay in one spot for a period
          of time.. this would kill off a lot of those chopper kiddies who
          hang around on deck waiting for the attack choppers..

Comment

Originally posted by SpeedyGonzales
            there should be a camping meter built into this game like Unreal Tournament has.. forcing you to not stay in one spot for a period
            of time.. this would kill off a lot of those chopper kiddies who
            hang around on deck waiting for the attack choppers..
            uhh, no. There is a sniper kit in this game, and people use it. What a lot of people misidentify as "camping", normal tactics would call "defense". You don't have to be a sniper to use this revolutionary unknown tactic either, any kit will do!

Flag defense is a concept that most people don't understand, and usually does turn the outcome of a round. I hope this doesn't ever become a UT type shooter. I like the battlefield series and the quasi realism it brings.

But yes, extreme lack of teamwork across the board. Which is why I tend to play on 16-24 player servers most of the time... less chaos it seems.

I agree with the people waiting for vehicles, it is a waste to the team. I only spawn where a vehicle is when I see it on the map, nobody is there, nobody is using it.

Comment

Working...
            X