Aerial Service Ribbon

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Aerial Service Ribbon

Anyone know an easy way/best map to get this ribbon?

Re: Aerial Service Ribbon

Got mine on Gulf of Oman, was flying the SU-34 and all of a sudden ratattata you've been recommended for an award. So i would say with the SU-34 on Gulf, you got 5 bombs each run so its more than likely you will kill someone.

Comment

oil fields as well, wake now, are another couple

Comment

You can getr some good kill rates on wake if you are playing as US and can get the enemy pinned on one of the smaller flags, top right flag being a good one. Its also an idea to try and find out where the spawns are on a flag, because then you can nail the poor souls on your second time round

Comment

I got mine flying the Su-30 on Gulf of Oman. If you don't fly a lot, it can be a tough one to get.

Don't forget to use your cannons on ground targets too, especially AA turrets.

Comment

if i remember correctly this was one of the first ribbons i received and i believe i got it by just flying for 15 minutes cos back then i was crapper than i am now and i couldn't hit a barn door if i was sat on the padlock

Comment

Got mine in the J-10 on dragon valley, if you load quick.. just head straight for the carrier.

Comment

Working...
              X