BattleField Special Forces screen shots

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• BattleField Special Forces screen shots

Take a look at theses. Apparently there is Special Forces testing on BF2? Not suprised though.

Re: BattleField Special Forces screen shots

yeah been posts like this before.

Comment

Originally posted by A$$a$$ination
      yeah been posts like this before.
      yep this is nothing new

Comment

Ha ha ha, Like the message telling you to buy it.

Comment

People might not of seen posts like this before, like me. Yeah [UK]=A$H= that is funny,:laugh: the message telling you to buy it.

Comment

Maybe with the expansion we'll get the features that are missing from the original game. I personally think that the ribbons and medals stats are a little bit ridiculous. I manage to play about 8 hours a week, but for a lot of the medals you need 100 hours or more in an individual class to reach it. If theyre so keen on having us play the game to attain these awards, why release an expansion so soon?

I could forgive their apparent greed of the company if the stats from BF2 accounts are transferable to BF2:SF and that they will be cumulative with this and any future addons.

Comment

Originally posted by indigo_prime
              Maybe with the expansion we'll get the features that are missing from the original game.
              What features are missing from the original game? I wish you could open doors, only use your chute one time and had trip wires or somthing like that

Comment

Working...
              X