Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• map pack 2

hey guys need your help
    where running map pack 2 on our server where using bf 2ccDremon and bf2cc to admin the server all the maps will add on the server but not strike at karland 2 please if anyone has a idea how to fix it

thanks kermit
    weve tried downloading it 3 time but nothing

Re: map pack 2

Originally posted by kermit-TKF
    hey guys need your help
    where running map pack 2 on our server where using bf 2ccDremon and bf2cc to admin the server all the maps will add on the server but not strike at karland 2 please if anyone has a idea how to fix it

thanks kermit
    weve tried downloading it 3 time but nothing
    I have read something about this in gofrag forums. This is a rare bug and the only solution i know is that you need to manually edit map rotation files (.con files) and add that map there. But the problem is, there are more than 1 map rotation files. So you would have to find them individually and add that map name. What i would do is i would uninstall bf2cc since that is the cause of the problem (or 2ccDremon) and start the server by EA's default server client. If that works, then the problem is solved, its the server client you are using, if that doesn't solve it, you would have to reinstall the entire server application.

Comment

Re: map pack 2

the only problem with removing bf2cc is we need it so other members of the clan can admin the server when im not around

Comment

Working...
      X