driver problems

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• driver problems

i recenetly decided to upgrade my nvidiadrivers for my 6800go since sometimes (but rarely) id get serious errors, such as screen static'ing out, or bsod driver issues. i tried installing the 81.14's since i heard they had great image quality, but since i have a laptop i had to download the modded .inf file. after installing, everything is fine until a few minutes in when my cursor graphic stops responding, but the mouse still functions. what i mean by that is that the actual image/graphic of the pointer will not move/respond at all to the touchpad/mouse but i can still click on things, its just hard since i dont know where my mouse is pointing since the cursor does not follow the actual movement of the mouse. i solved this by downloading the mobile card specific leaked 82.10, which does not have this problem. however, i would like a solution to this problem in case i want to upgrade my drivers in the future. also, can anyone tell me how the image quality in the 82.10's compare to the 81.14's, seeing as i never got to try out the 81.14's fully. thanks

Re: driver problems

bedump bump

Comment

Here are a couple of sites dedicated to vid drivers & such. The best drivers for you really depend on your system specs (whitch you did NOT post) so go read & learn.

日本で一番人気! 海外取引所なら「バイビット」 入金ボーナスあり 新規顧客の皆さまを対象に特別キャンペーン実施中 バイビット口座開設はこちら

Guru3D.com - Your go-to source for tech news, reviews, and in-depth analysis of graphics cards, processors, motherboards, gaming hardware, and software from companies like AMD (Radeon) Intel (Core) and NVIDIA (GeForce). Stay updated with the latest trends and innovations in the world of technology .

Comment

been to them all, downloaded the tweaked drivers etc, went to help forums, nothing. what i have spec wise is a 1.7 pentium M (equal to roughly at 2.8 p4) 1.2 gigs of ram, 80gb 5400 harddrive, 6800go w/ 256 ram, 17" display, and so on. ill use it for mostly bf42 mods, a bit of bf2, and some hl1 mods, so anything recommened in those areas would be appreciated, as well as a fix to my cursor issue

Comment

Working...
        X