arty/uav/supply placement issue

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• arty/uav/supply placement issue

i dont know if this has been posted, im not sure, but im wondering if anyone has had this issue since 1.03, alright..so im on Dalian plant im the chinese team commander, and a squad leader asked for an atillery drop on a certain, so i click on the area where he wanted it, and it went like 2mm down to the left (i know it doesnt seem like alot, but in the game it was so far off) i was like WTF..and then that squad was too. so i kinda shrugged it off and went on with my job, so i did a scan and saw an area that needed a uav pretty badly, enemies everywhere, you know the drill. so i put the cursor over the exact spot i wanted..and bam, it went down and over a bit, and some of the enemies that should of been on that UAV werent, it was annoying, especially when i had to drop supplies on tanks in need. I even zoomed in all the way once, so i could see everything. and it was off once again, then i just resigned and owned some noob..anyone else get this issue?

Re: arty/uav/supply placement issue

usual bug........

or EA might have wanted it to be real and let it be off so far the further ur arty is away

Comment

Were they calling for the arty or supplies? When a SL calls for arty/supplies and you click in the area by him it will go exactly where he was pointing when he called for it.

To put it exactly where you want it you have to cancel his request then make the order.

Comment

Yea, it's a placement bug.

Comment

Yeah.... On oman if you are the mec comander and wants to arty the carrier, you should put like 1 centimeter out to the sea on the right to hit.

Comment

yeah its a bug man

Comment

Working...
            X