Is there a bug with ribbons?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Is there a bug with ribbons?

Had a couple of great games tonight, scored 137 on a map using a single tank for the whole round and picked up my Armoured Service Ribbon and later in the same game crossed the 8000 point mark to get my promotion to Master Sergeant.

After that map (Strike at Karkand I think!) the server moved onto Wake Island. Got 2 other good players on the squad, all using voice comms and we racked up almost 400 points as a quad over the whole map. It was on this map that I was awarded the Valorous Unit Ribbon.

After finishing playing, I logged out and closed BF2, did some email and things, then logged back in.

The Armoured Service Ribbon shows as does the promotion (hmm what to unlock next!!), but the Valorous Unit Ribbon isn't showing.

Is there a bug with winning numerous ribbons in a single logged in session or is it just that the stats take a while to update from the various servers?

Re: Is there a bug with ribbons?

No one likes tank whores.

Comment

8000 is gunnery sergant, not master serant...

Comment

My apologies, it is Gunnery Sergeant!! As for being a tank whore, I thought it was a damned good effort managing to keep the thing in one piece for the whole map with repairs and resupply as and when needed.

You may call it whoring, but I wasnt sat on one flag the whole map, I was all over the place attacking, defending and supporting. So I guess your definition of a 'whore' is someone who enjoys teamplay and uses his player class and equipment to the best of its abilities??

As for the original question regarding the ribbon update, its now showing....but took a day!!

Comment

This is why u should never describe HOW u got your ribbons on TBF2 forums.. u get no answeres to your problem, but a dozen posts telling what's wrong with your playing style N00b!1!!..

As for the ribbon.. i think you'll get it sooner or later once the Stat-servers get up to date. I hope so

Comment

Working...
          X