X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• good way to kill with mines and clays

i found a good way for mines and clays.
    FOR MINES
    if u can get in to the enemy base say for the MEC base in karkand in stead of mining the raod. MINE THE TANK
    place the mine ON TOP of the tank or plane etc/ or in it
    once it moves it will BLOW UP for MEC apcs place em behind the turret cuz they will fall off
    FOR CLAYS
    if the map has plenty of buggys place a clay on 1 side of the road.
    better if you place 2 next to each other. once a buggy drives past them (and if there fully loaded) the clays will usaully kill the driver and the guy next to him. NOT THE BIG MACHINE GUNNER. i tried both methods in SP

Re: good way to kill with mines and clays

Why would you mine a perfectly good tank just get in it and go kill people and your an engineer so if you get shot you can repair it, seriously some people are just stupid.

Claymore idea is quite good but will cause tonnes of TK's.

Comment

Originally posted by Psycho
      Why would you mine a perfectly good tank just get in it and go kill people and your an engineer so if you get shot you can repair it, seriously some people are just stupid.

Claymore idea is quite good but will cause tonnes of TK's.
      i like to **** ppl off with the mines cuz they go like WTF WTF WTF WTF
      the clay idea will NOT couse Tks if placed near entracne of a noncap flag with buggys. the clays WILL NOT kill ppl inside vodnics and humvees

Comment

Originally posted by Psycho

ALSO you can take the tank
        i meant to say that to mine stuff that you DID NOT take.

Comment

With mines you just use em like C4 and throw it on a tank usually if you throw it on the front and it reverses it falls off but if its on there for a few seconds it will automatically blow it up when the Mine takes effect.

Since the patch it is even easier just throw one down and lob a nade at it then run.

Trick with claymores is actually HIDING THEM. Same goes with C4. Nobody is going to take a flag when they see C4 all over the place.

Comment

If I'm a lone as a sniper capping a flag, I put my claymores in the most traveled areas. More then likely it will get me a kill.

Comment

Originally posted by Daz
              With mines you just use em like C4

Indeed. mines are the new c4. It's so funny running up to a tank, dropping a mine, then dropping a nade and running. =D

Comment

Working...
              X