Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

How to not get killed by friendly claymores.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• How to not get killed by friendly claymores.

Don't ever follow a sniper, ever. If you see a sniper go up a ladder, don't ever follow him up that ladder. If you see a sniper laying down, don't be a good guy and go drop him supplies and health. If you see a sniper, stay away from him.

Also remember, now you can destroy claymores with grenades. But don't throw a grenade on a roof to destroy a claymore.

Common sense should be a virtue.

Re: How to not get killed by friendly claymores.

While playing a sniper I try to look around and see if anyone else is below the ladder and might possibly coming up before I set down my claymore. However, too many times does my own dumbass team mate climb the ladder, get blown up, then punish me for his own stupidity. How stupid can you be? It shows the claymore right on the 3D map.

Comment

Don't eat me for this...but if a sniper/engineer puts a mine somewhere which stops us getting out of our base as well as stopping enemies getting in, I tend to run over them anyway.

Comment

I'll never run into a Claymore of my own free will.

Just sometimes I spawn on a SL who is sniper on a roof, and I spawn right in the killzone. that gives you a few seconds to send up your last prayers, warn the SL a charge is about to blow, and take a flying leap hoping the blast will miss you somehow

Comment

i play sniper a few times and ive learned that since he of the most hated characters and that most people are only too quick to go charing head first even with large red skull and cross bones on their screen and next thing i know another team kill

so ive learned to place my claymores in the open with ways around them but in ways that when the enemy comes from the other direction they dont see it. very rearely so i get team kills now

see im a responsible sniper !!!!

Comment

Explosive can only work in a game where the ones in danger and the one's using the explosives have some common sense, to some degree.

Comment

I don think it makes any difference Im sure some noobs just dont know what a red skull & cross bones mean theres really no excuse for getting killed by a friendly claymore or mine then punishing the player who put them there thats happend to me no end of times.

Comment

what EA should have done is made a Basic training badge, which u have to get thru single player before u can play online. (that would mean an obstacle course, demolitions recognition course, shooting and friendly fire course, the whole lot) it would seriously diminish the amount of noobs online.

Comment

Best tip.. avoid the Red Skull and Crossbones.. Its not a medpack.. point bonus.. power up.. godmode glitch

Comment

I like the basic training idea.

Comment

yeah its a good idea

Comment

"How to not get killed by friendly claymores"

Hmm... my method seems to work just fine for me.
                        You know what I do? *drumrole*...... I dont walk into them! thadaaaa!:laugh: Also, if I'm in a vehicle, I dont drive over the skulls either.... and guess what? that works just as fine.

Comment

tip when climbing up a ladder: press the c button to see from a different angle... so you can see if there's a claymore at the end of the ladder/top o'roof

Comment

nice tip about pressing the c button on ladders i didn't know that. I think you can also shoot claymores to and c4 them.

MASH battlefield 2

Comment

The overwhelming problem in this game isn't so much that a bunch of complete idiots are playing, as everyone seems to think. It's just that there is so much information on the screen plus you are trying to kill people and not get killed at the same time as you are trying to read the text and look at the minimap and maybe listen to voip, etc, etc. It takes many, many hours to start absorbing all of this stuff and to start noticing claymores, and friendly arty icons, and different uniforms, and who needs a medic and all of that stuff. Just be realistic and accept that it takes time to get competent at this game. Everyone is not an imbecile. Although the people that automatically punish are drifting in that direction.

Comment

Working...
                              X