G11 anyone?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• G11 anyone?

I've seen many nice weapons in upcoming mods but there's still this one weapon what i would really like to see. It's the great G11 with caseless ammunition.

If you don't know too much about this weapon go to this site http://hkpro.com/g11.htm and be sure to check out the videos

Re: G11 anyone?

It's a shame..this weapon turned out to be a little too advanced.
    No military contractors were prepared to go down the innovative and caseless route.

Hence HK's move towards more robust and modular weapons like the XM8, where it hopes that the more conservative dollar may be spent.

I remember this from Novalogic's Land Warrior game a few years back...

Comment

Just wondered if it's possible to simulate this weapon in mods properly. Like if you were using burst mode it would have a different rate of fire than auto and delayed recoil due to the salvo system.

Comment

Hmm that gun looks kinda odd to me, a little old fashioned but with a clever design, I would much like too see this Weapon in a future mod

Comment

The Line of Fire mod is currently creating the Heckler and Koch G-11 Assault rifle. It will be included in the total conversion mod. The team is also looking for anyone talented, almost any position could be filled. But the G-11 is under production. It should be a great weapon to use and will most likely..just..be good fun to use. The mod's based around the year 2020, and we've written a flexible enough story to suit such implementation too.

So anyone with skills, email lofinfo@gmail.com or contact me on msn at brendan2064@hotmail.com

Regards,
          - Phoenix

Comment

Oh. sounds great LoF team

Comment

Its a cool gun, its boxie,

Comment

I remember this BAD BOY from Global Operations, it kicked some ass, I'll tell you that

Comment

Originally posted by =::StOn3dWoLf::=
                  I remember this BAD BOY from Global Operations, it kicked some ass, I'll tell you that
                  i remember it in a ghost recon mod, kickass sounding, fast rate of fire.

Comment

Working...
                  X