Anyone experienced this kind of stat padding

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Anyone experienced this kind of stat padding

OK, what i saw about 10 mins ago was weird i was on 64 player ranked server with about 40 people on it. i joined and the map was on gulf of oman. on mec side there was about 40 people and on us there was one who was commander.

i asked what was going on and they said they were trying something so i watched to see what was happening as i joined us side.

the mec's were gathered really closely together just north of the airfield and the commander put on loads of "spotted" on them and then put an arty strike down and resigned he killed all of the mecs and got about 120 points in a few seconds for doing this. and there was 2 mec medics who went and revived everyone

i asked wtf they were doing and they banned me.

Server was called: 64 man ranked
    most of the players ahd -=1sgs1=- tag on or something like that. at the end of the round of round the commander must have gotten something like 1- 1500 points if you work it out and the medics would have gottena lot too.

Re: Anyone experienced this kind of stat padding

Should have taken some screenies and reported them.

Comment

yeah i know but believe it or not it is the 1st time i have seen padding on servers and it didnt hit me too take them

Comment

The scourge of BF2.

Comment

still would've been funny to see mad bodies flying around and everyone huddled together.lol

Comment

Originally posted by SL4Y3R
            OK, what i saw about 10 mins ago was weird i was on 64 player ranked server with about 40 people on it. i joined and the map was on gulf of oman. on mec side there was about 40 people and on us there was one who was commander.

i asked what was going on and they said they were trying something so i watched to see what was happening as i joined us side.

the mec's were gathered really closely together just north of the airfield and the commander put on loads of "spotted" on them and then put an arty strike down and resigned he killed all of the mecs and got about 120 points in a few seconds for doing this. and there was 2 mec medics who went and revived everyone

i asked wtf they were doing and they banned me.

Server was called: 64 man ranked
            most of the players ahd -=1sgs1=- tag on or something like that. at the end of the round of round the commander must have gotten something like 1- 1500 points if you work it out and the medics would have gottena lot too.
            HOLY SH*T! WOW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Comment

Reviving 40 people! GOSH!!

Comment

These people seems to forget.

The point of the game is to PLAY, that is, you are supposed to have fun, killing others.

One things is hacking, noobs, cheap, but at least they got somethign out of it : fun.

Stat padding is another story. Not many people visit random people's stat page anyway, the only ones that knows you are proberbly those who knows you are stat padding , which makes it pointless.

It dosnt prevent them from dying over and over again when they are actually playing the game.

If they love stats so much why dont they just open caculator, press "add 1" and keeps tapping "equal" sigh, this way they get a lot of pointless "scores" on the screen.

Comment

would have been fun to see but they are all losers.

Comment

They're not losers, look at their stats.. They're all L337

Comment

So like... did this really happen? I find it rather hard to believe, especially since most people seem to agree that spotting doesn't earn the commander points nor do arty kills. Not to mention co-ordinating 40 people on an open public server.

Comment

Only thing I can think of, is he launches the arty being commander, and then immidiately resigns, before the arty hits. Then the people are killed, when he's just a normal player, thus getting the points for all the arty kills.

Comment

Why do people care so much? Who gives a **** if these people stat pad? How does it effect you? It doesn't. I am more concerned with people who cheat/hack. I don't give a **** about their stats/rank.

Comment

i didn't think commanders could get points for that cheat with the new patch?

Comment

u still get team points for the kills dont u?

Comment

Working...
                              X