64mb Video card screens

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: 64mb Video card screens

Um.... Ok guys you say your not calling me a lier but you don't believe it......that's pretty much the same thing as me lying right? WELL I'M NOT!!!!!!! For one thing I resized it, so it looks smoother, I did NOT put the settings on high, the settings I play on are - Everything low except lighting, Geomatry, and effects (I have on medium) dynamic lighting and shadows I have on low, 2xAA and texture filling off (I think) And I have A FREAKIN INPIRON 6000!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! WHAT DO YOU EXPECT!!!!??? *cough* Sorry bout that, I just hate it when people don't believe the truth. Yeah my dad bought me the laptop (without telling me ) for Christmas and walla! that's what I got, I'm getting 2 gigs soon though! But here this! I AM NOT LYING!!!! So believe it people and the only reason it looks that good to you is cause they are croped and resized (didn't do anything else like blur or smooth it out etc.) so people, Believe it or not, and if you don't believe, that's the lie! (wow I just said something very clever )

P.S. when I found out it was below the min. req.ments I was like "oh dang" But it plays.

Comment

take a regular screenshot and then i'll believe it

heard somewhere that battlerecorder makes your graphics look better

Comment

Aight coming right up (says to self) *WHAT MORE DO THEY WANT!!*

Comment

What the hell are you trying to proove to us???? Are you trying to impress cuz apparently yer bugging ppl by making us click on a useless thread. And then we see nothing but bs screens. thanks but plz keep yer graphics to yer self. LOL

Comment

no man,my spec is higher than urs exept for the video card and i cant run bf2. i can even access the menu. i have a 64mB geforce4 .

Comment

this is Bs ... This is my card ATI X300se 128MB .. everything on low to get 50-70 fps.. Here is the screenshot.

i dont believe him! This SS is on my old card.. Now i got my new comp.. Look at my sig... That guy with the 64mb Card is Bs.

Comment

Heres one, Big2firz you already commented this one (I got it from another thread.

650) {this.width=650;this.alt='Click Image to Enlarge';document.getElementById('http://img231.imageshack.us/img231/4369/screen0019ae.png');document.getElementById('http://img231.imageshack.us/img231/4369/screen0019ae.png').innerHTML=document.getElementBy Id('http://img231.imageshack.us/img231/4369/screen0019ae.png').innerHTML+'
                Click Image to Enlarge';}" border=0>

It's very strange because my friend has a X300 128mb and he can play stuff on medium with not very much lag:|: So I'm just as confused as y'all (but Big2firz you got much better fps than me.) But to the delight of all people I'm officially going to end this thread cause everyone thinks I'm lying and they don't want to listen soooooo, Nobody Post On This Thread, Case Closed.

Comment

Can you please tell us what all your settings are on? (I mean specifically, not just "some medium and others low". tell us what each setting is on)

Comment

OK I'm not sure what all the settings are called but I know wich ones I have on medium wich are,

Geomatry = medium

lighting = medium

effects = medium

dynamic lighting & Shodows = Low

AA = 2x

texture filling = low

Is that enough info?

Comment

As stated earlier those are not his in game shots. You have to be a complete idiot to believe it. He said it himself, those images are from BF Recorder. Once you've recorded your games on super low, you can replay them with everything maxed out, and there's not performance drop as you're simply watching a movie.

Now do technology a favor and buy a new video card . . .

Comment

to prove this, just post a SS with renderer.drawfps 1 and everyone can see ur fps. (and dont look striaght into the sky when u take a pic.)

Comment

Originally posted by jnick
                          As stated earlier those are not his in game shots. You have to be a complete idiot to believe it. He said it himself, those images are from BF Recorder. Once you've recorded your games on super low, you can replay them with everything maxed out, and there's not performance drop as you're simply watching a movie.

Now do technology a favor and buy a new video card . . .
                          Haha well You Obviously didn't read what I said, The settings are not all maxed out, there on the same settings as I said in the post above, i just resized them on Photoshop and saved as a PNG. the only reason it looks so smooth is because since I resized it, shadows do not look as crappy and stuff.

P.S. I will take a screen with my fps bar

Comment

Originally posted by King_Nesto
                            take a regular screenshot and then i'll believe it

heard somewhere that battlerecorder makes your graphics look better

Exactly , take an ingame shot not some battle recorder bs. Im running all settings ultra high 6xaa 100%vd so going into battlerecorder i dont change any settings regardless , but this guy probably played his normal low all 50%view distance and jacked up everything for battlerecorder " since its what hes posted" cmon man bring on the ingame screenies.......

Comment

Originally posted by wbcninjaofmist
                              Exactly , take an ingame shot not some battle recorder bs. Im running all settings ultra high 6xaa 100%vd so going into battlerecorder i dont change any settings regardless , but this guy probably played his normal low all 50%view distance and jacked up everything for battlerecorder " since its what hes posted" cmon man bring on the ingame screenies.......
                              i agree with you! cmon man bring on the ingame screenies.... renderer.drawfps 1 and show us the FPS!

Comment

my rig is all on meduim 1024x768 no aa and mine doesent look that good

you cant go above low with 512mb ram believe me youd be stuttering like hell my freid used to have 512mb with

amd 3000 64
                                radeon 9600 pro

and his was all on low

them screens are total ******** thats looks as they are nearly all on high

Comment

Working...
                                X