Help!!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Help!!!

theres somthing wrong with my connection i think, can anyone help?

when i try to log in it take 2mins+ when before it used to take 30 secs max!
    and when i finally log in it takes ages to load up servers, and very few let me join, it always tell me connection lost. this problem happened without warning and no its not my internet connectiom because other games are working fine!

does anyone else share this problem or is it just me? thing is btw, it seems to work fine in the morning when there's less ppl online, but friends of mine that live near me all join up ok anytime of the day.

please, if anyone can shed some light on this i ll be very grateful.
    also if anyone knows how to contact (via email) somebody from EA that can help with this prob that ll help to.

thanks

Re: Help!!!

Firstly I very much doubt that its a problem with the game. The patch has several problems associated with it but the game itself doesn't have that much.

Thet fact that it plays better at one time of the day does suggest a problem at your end.

Based on how picky this game is, you can't compare it to any others, IMHO, regarding hardware and Internet connections. Other games could work fine, BF2 may not work and it could still be your connection that is at fault.

Does it really work fine in the morning?

Comment

well, i try everynight and the same thing happens, i tried once in the morn before i went to work and it was fine, just like the old days (i.e. a week ago). i've been playing with the new patch since it came out and everything was fine, till now. i dnot think its the hardware or the patch. could it be something to do with my account? i think its the connection, but i just got off the phone with the guys that provide my internet and everything's fine they said, thats why i wanted to contact ea, to see if theres anything wrong with my account.

Comment

I have kinda the same problem. I can get in fine and all and load up a server, but I can only play 1 map. After that I get a connection lost to that server and all other servers i try to join. I have to quit in order to play 1 more map before it doesnt work again.

Comment

Update PunkBuster.

Welcome to Even Balance, Inc., home of the PunkBuster anti-cheat system.

Comment

Working...
          X