Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Is Anybody Else still having the team appears as enemies problem?

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Is Anybody Else still having the team appears as enemies problem?

I had at first only on the demo but when I got the game no problems until I installed the newest patch and now I having this stupid porblem any suggestions?

Re: Is Anybody Else still having the team appears as enemies problem?

Yep, i see it quite a bit. Unfortunately last night i was the guy with red on his head. I must have been TKed 20 damn times. All you can do is try to forget about the tags and concentrate on the uniform. Ea will release a fix for this in early 2007.

Comment

Ya me too yesterday morning I was also the red guy. If this keeps happing 2007 is a long time to wait. But maybe the Special forces expansion will have a fix.

Comment

Originally posted by o0|REDRUM|0o
        Yep, i see it quite a bit. Unfortunately last night i was the guy with red on his head. I must have been TKed 20 damn times. All you can do is try to forget about the tags and concentrate on the uniform. Ea will release a fix for this in early 2007.
        I get it.......
        Special Forces isnt being released till quad core chips are available.

Comment

yep. i get it

Comment

I have this problem, and it's really annoying. It's especially hard to distinguish snipers with the M95

Comment

It's not such a problem when you play on a map with MEC. It's just when you enter the jungle landscapes with the Chinese it becomes a major irritation, since the kits are so similar in colour.

Comment

I think this has been happening with vehicles too. After my earlier thread regarding TKs on bomb runs with aircraft, I loop around for a look before I drop on target. On a couple of occassions, Ive had vehicles appear as enemy (circle around the vehicle on the HUD), but on the fly past, they are friendlies with the right team tag!!

Comment

I have been and seen friendlies with Red Names. Along the same note, I have seen enemies with red names wearing friendly uniforms, (I dont know if this is a hack or glitch), I didnt shoot the enemy because I thought it was a guy on my team whos name just looked red because of the glitch, but when my GF shot him and killed him she got credit for a kill and not a TK. I dunno if the uniforms being switch is related to the same glitch which causes names to appear red

Comment

its a glitch. Its been around since late 1.02 patch. I never saw it before then. I've seen friendlies that show as enemies, and even show as a red dot when an UAV flys over them. I've also seen and ememy that somehow joined my squad, so I knew where he was all the time. Its only gotten worse, I saw it go from being once every few games to...a lot more

Comment

@raceacontari

The bug has been around since the demo

Comment

there is only one foolproof way to tell if it really is an enemy you are about to kill. its not uniforms, its not tags, its not the minimap and its not the voices.

if you get the drop on them, they are a friendly. works everytime.

pay attention and you will see. next time you kill somebody and it turns out they were a bugged friendly, think back to your thoughts just before you killed them.

"ooohhh this guy has noidea, he is so dead!"
                        you were punished for a teamkill!

Comment

Originally posted by o0|REDRUM|0o
                          2007 , now thats what I call fast support !

Comment

Originally posted by indigo_prime
                            I think this has been happening with vehicles too. After my earlier thread regarding TKs on bomb runs with aircraft, I loop around for a look before I drop on target. On a couple of occassions, Ive had vehicles appear as enemy (circle around the vehicle on the HUD), but on the fly past, they are friendlies with the right team tag!!

if a friendly gets out of his vehicle, that vehicle will show us as enemy. I found that out the hard way. Several TKs and then a clanmate told me what it was. ****es me off, that's for sure.

Comment

Iv tked tons of people because of this bug.

sometimes i forget to check the minimap and i have a target at a flag (jet) so i drop a bomb and the blue appears just as i pull up. you have been kicked/banned. same goes for AA.

iv also had someone shoot me down in a plane but they clearly were blue and even showed up on my mini map as chasing me. no tk or punish.

Comment

Working...
                              X