Hack or glitch?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Hack or glitch?

In any multiplayer game where the server records your location, you can teleport by flooding the server so the server is confused where you are. It's just hard to teleport other people since you can not send packets to a server saying where somebody else is.

Comment

I just sit there and it teleports mke into the vehicles. Weird

Comment

how does that work?>

Comment

Well I don;t wish to encourage glitch use, but it's so hard just to make it to the carriers anyway.

I just prone on the walkway below where the AH or jet spawns and the next time it spawns it sucks you through the flight deck right into or next to it. Usually ends up as an accident when I get bail over there and am trying not to get shot.

Comment

not the same but Ive been thrown off the TV tower roof at sharqi when the cobra spawned??!!! What is that about??!!!!

Comment

I was once running up the stairs and through the hallways of the USMC carried in Oman, and all of a sudden I was standing right in the middle of the deck.

Comment

When exactly did it happen? Do you recall the exact date/time of the round? Given that quite a few of the Gamespace servers have the autorec variable set to 1, you might be able to get the bf2demo file from here:

http://network.gamespace.net.au/autoref/bf2/

As to whether it's a hack or a glitch, I honestly couldn't say. I'm inclined to say the latter, though, because if someone were using a hack so blatant (and boasting about it), they'd probably be banned very quickly.

I've played many times against aK^PhatAbb0t and a few of the other aK players. In fact, aK^SaSTRooPA was my #1 Opponent for a while. They all seem to be very talented and, I'll admit, I've been outplayed / frustrated by them, but I've never seen anything to indicate they're cheating. To me, they just seem like very good players with a lot of experience, so maybe PhatAbb0t knew how to exploit a glitch.

You could probably even track down his contact details and ask him what happened ...

Comment

Its probably a glitch. I get pushed out of the way of vehicles all the time when they spawn. I was probably just an extreme case of such and event.

Comment

just keep your enter/exit key pressed if your waiting for a vehicle and the when it spawns youll pop straight in and not get push off the carrier/off the roof etc etc etc...

Comment

Working...
                    X