No announcement yet.

Secrets of Karkand (good sniper spots)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Secrets of Karkand (good sniper spots)

Just thought id post this here since I lurk these forums now and again! Just some less traveled areas of Karkand and how to get to them!

http://www.techrejects.com/bf2/karkand.php

Re: Secrets of Karkand (good sniper spots)

Good suggestions, one that I would like to add, would be possibly damage your Vod before you leave the base, or to carry enough grenades to destroy your vod.....that way you dont take a vehicle away from your team, and you dont give away your hiding spots.

I know now on every karkland map I am going to be looking for parked vods from now on and checking their roofs.

Comment

Thanks! I love the conniving minds that play this game.

Comment

I just laugh when people do this. Easy sniper food. It's just funny when people then take cover and have no clue where you're picking them off from. :laugh:

Comment

Hmmm, that would explain why I have been seeing random people on top of roofs lately. And why more people are being accustomed to meeting my AT rocket.

Comment

I don't realy see too many snipers on that map except aroung the bridge all the way in the back and on the hill. To me, snipers realy don't do that much on that map (and i've been playing that map forever. I know every inch of that map)!

Comment

I updated several areas on the site and added some info users sent me and credited them! Youll note that in none of these screen shots am I sniper truth is I use them less for sniper and more for squad leader hideing. They are great for defense!

Added #13 between square and hotel. and alternative to #5

Comment

while most of them dont realy quallify as sniper spots, all of them are nice spots for camper. Unfortunately none of them will work with a "not-that-stupid" enemy commander or enemies with EARS ... as long as people listen to shots around them and compare them to their minimap you cant realy hide anywhere

Comment

Originally posted by Drevor
                  while most of them dont realy quallify as sniper spots, all of them are nice spots for camper. Unfortunately none of them will work with a "not-that-stupid" enemy commander or enemies with EARS ... as long as people listen to shots around them and compare them to their minimap you cant realy hide anywhere
                  Yeh but its the supprise of not expecting it to come from there that will get you a few kills before someone gets ya. Also perfect spots for some C4 blowing. And assualt.

Comment

Well no place is completely safe with uav but these spot can allow for some good shots. Specially since your average nooblet isnt going to be checking that build that you "just" cant get on because it doesnt have a ladder. although most of these spots are easily artilleried how many in battlefield arent. Just some new spots to hide in to mix up the game a bit.

Also done some updates to the site!

Comment

They're not too badly. I have to admit though, theres a few spots on that map where you'll dominate anybody in most of those spots if you're half decent with an m24. i'm probably a selfish bugger, but im not going to let anybody know about em..... i figure why give myself away and make life harder than it ought to be!

Comment

This is GOOD, now i know where to snipe.

Comment

Originally posted by deathdealerdoc
                          Just thought id post this here since I lurk these forums now and again! Just some less traveled areas of Karkand and how to get to them!

http://www.techrejects.com/bf2/karkand.php
                          Well done!:yay:

Comment

Just updated the page with shaqri spots and updated karkand to 64 player (4 new spots)!

http://www.techrejects.com/bf2/index.php is the new address

Comment

Working...
                            X