need some advice

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• need some advice

now I personaly use a grenade launcer, and love the thrill of blowing some n00b up with it. I think I use it a little to much, can there ever be to much of grenade launching?

its is like what my daddy always tells me:
    In order to keep a true perspective of one's importance, everyone should have a dog that will worship him and a cat that will ignore him

Re: need some advice

there will never be too much grenade launching

Comment

There already is to much so just keep doing it no point in stopping sine no one else will. Asides its kinda fun sometimes to act like a newb

Comment

yea but there are some people that tell me to use a "Gun" what is this gun they speak of?

Comment

Originally posted by silly69
          yea but there are some people that tell me to use a "Gun" what is this gun they speak of?
          lmao thats why 203ers get caslled noobs

Comment

I am a noob to the game and I love using the grenade launcher. Nothing like someone coming up on you shooting their gun and you launch a grenade at their head. There can never be enough grenade launching.

Comment

don't feed the troll

Comment

Nah, I'll pass on the noob-tube. Its just lame to kill someone with the grenade launcher at a range of 5 feet and not take any damage yourself.

Comment

Originally posted by silly69
                  now I personaly use a grenade launcer, and love the thrill of blowing some n00b up with it.
                  How do you know the person you are blowing up is a "n00b"?

Comment

because they run around in circles

Comment

Well i cant tell if the grenade launcher user is a noob. i use it against FAVs DPVs, APCs and even tanks.
                      Strategically used the grenade launcher is great, here is a good situation that most of you have seen:
                      you spawn at any given flag, you see a squad leader trying to turn it, with his squad mates spawning on him as you close in, fire off the grenade launcher, you just saved your flag.
                      So i think there is no right and wrong with the grenade launcher, but i understand the frustration that comes from it. Especially if the opponent is 2 feet away and can just shoot me normally.:evil:

Comment

You all know this guy wasn't serious, right?

Comment

Originally posted by soraflair
                          You all know this guy wasn't serious, right?

Ya I figured he was a lamer that just wanted attention. Especially after this quote "some people that tell me to use a "Gun" what is this gun they speak of" Get lost dude.

Comment

weeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

Comment

Working...
                            X