No announcement yet.

why did ea take this off the blackhawk?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• why did ea take this off the blackhawk?

http://www.totalbf2.com/images.php?i...ots/big/57.jpg
    why? why? why?

Re: why did ea take this off the blackhawk?

it would of been the ultimate killing machine!!!!!!!!!!!!

Comment

Interfeared with the mini guns? Ya know. The ones they toaned down to a bb gun now?

Comment

but common imagein............50 million missles going along wif the mini guns...and all the people in the BH....ULTAMITE KILLING MACHINE IN THE WORLD

Comment

EA never put those things on the BH, some mod did.

But on one sie I am glad they didn't put those on the BH, man the thing would be the UBER weapon of the game, and maybe they should put some TV misiles on it to

Comment

EA did put them on the BH originally as the original screenshots of the game tell us.

Comment

owned,

I think its becasue they thought it was too powerfull.. thats my guess

Comment

they couldve at least made it a combat black hawk with ilke only 3 free spot:
                1 - combat pilot
                2 - left minigunner
                3 - right minigunner

but the problem is its armour... need 3 stingers to say"black hawk down!!!" so this is maybe why they put it off.

Comment

if the bh had the missiles the planes and the attack helicopter would of been useless.

Comment

DICE didn't want to take the time to actually balance it, so like a lot of things they took it out rather than deal with it. Personally, Desert Combat had one of these on several maps and I never felt they were overpowered, but that was DC with DC balancing and not BF2.

Comment

Its really hard to balance i would assume.. especially playing old bf1942 maps (wake) onto the new engine.. theres much more aspets you have to think about, the power of jet planes, the power of the blackhawk.. the lack of power on aa missles..

One good map i can see being remade is stalingrad.. or berlin..
                      Just give us more urban! Why trouble yourself balancing a map with planes and helis when you can tie us over with another well released urban map (like karakand)

Comment

Working...
                      X