Helicopter Ribbon :: I need some info

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Helicopter Ribbon :: I need some info

I've been trying to get my helicopter badge now for almost 2 weeks and haven't been able to obtain it. I can get the 20 or so kills in a round like the requirements say but I can't seem to get the 15 minutes in a helicopter part. What's the best way to get the helicopter ribbon that some of you have found? Also do I need to be the pilot or the gunner?

(BTW I did a search on the forum and couldn't find anything related to this.)

Re: Helicopter Ribbon :: I need some info

Can't you just get the kills and then camp really high for the round...or the 15mins?

Comment

I've tried that but I've always been spotted by enemy jets and got killed.

Comment

kubra dam the map usually lasts a while and you can get a heli easily if your smartish about it hehehe i got mine on dragon valley...even tho i hate that map..nothing like killing people while having 3 stingers and mobile aa firing at you :ar15:

Comment

get your 15 kills then after that go hide some where to you see the little award icon thing pop up

Comment

remember the good ol' whore the bh on songhua days... mmmm

Comment

Mashtuur City is the best one to get this on, provided you have a good squad in the Seahawk with you.

Comment

Sharqi, master the cam missle, and you can hit anything from across the map

Comment

did you get the 20 kills IN the heli?

Comment

Picking a map with helos, and without jets should be the right combo for you - if you can get in the chopper.

It does not matter if you are pilot or gunner - but you will get those kills faster and easier in the gunner seat IMHO.

Comment

yea, i can get over 20 kills now with no problem, can dodge anything coming at me

Comment

The time required to receive the badge is additive. In other words, make sure your time inside the helicopter totals 15 minutes prior to the end of that round and you will get it. Simple enough...

Comment

Sharqi, be the AH-1Z gunner. No need to pilot. Make sure you have a good pilot. If you're also whoring for a veteran kit badge, you can kill two birds with one stone if you're using a kit with at least 15 hours usage.

Comment

I suck at piloting but I'm a very good gunner. I just can't find a good pilot that often. Maybe someone could volunteer to be my pilot :laugh:

Comment

Originally posted by DevXTech
                              I've been trying to get my helicopter badge now for almost 2 weeks and haven't been able to obtain it. I can get the 20 or so kills in a round like the requirements say but I can't seem to get the 15 minutes in a helicopter part. What's the best way to get the helicopter ribbon that some of you have found? Also do I need to be the pilot or the gunner?

(BTW I did a search on the forum and couldn't find anything related to this.)

The vest maps are Dragon Valley and Wake Island 64/ 32players. 19kills a lat, so U better dont "use" a co-pilot to get your points.

Comment

Working...
                              X