Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Badge not given out

Hi all,

I've been trying to complete some basic badges but I'm stuck with my AA badge. As you might know the requirement is 5 minutes in an AA gun (or vehicle). I've been in that thing for ages, in the same round ofcourse, but it simply isnt getting awarded. I've been playing on well known ranked servers, such as the multiplay ones in UK. Anyone else experienced this??

I've stayed in the round to see if that was the problem but it didnt get awarded at the end of round either nor in the next one.

Re: Badge not given out

Did you actually shoot anything down because i still think the requirements need one kill for it to register.

Comment

Yeah I did but there is no need to in order to get the badge, the ribbon is 11 kills or something I think.

I got the AT badge from just sitting in a tow @ USMC base on Kubra shooting not even 1 missle..

Comment

Buddy of mine did the same. Jus sat inside the AA Vehicle and did nothing. No kills and/or Team points.

Comment

My only guess is that the server is having issues with the rank server, I would go to an EA server and repeat your attempt.

Comment

just played in sharqi. sat in a stinger for half the round i shot down the chopper at least 8 times so 16 kills off chopper and no award

Comment

Working...
            X