BF2 rank structure

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• BF2 rank structure

Anyone knows why EA/DICE is introducing the rank of second lieutenant and not the rest of the officer ranks (I.E. Lieutenant, Captain, Major ect)?

Re: BF2 rank structure

How do you know that they aren't?

They mad it easier to rank due to a LOT of complaints (it was going to take me 8 months for my next rank at 2 hours per day!) and brought in second lieutenant.

There's nothing stopping them from adding more ranks in the future if they see a load of people heading for second lieutenant.

Comment

They will probably add them when people get high enough for them to be needed.
      No point adding loads of ranks that won'tbe used for 6 months is there.

Comment

How do you earn points, to earn rank??

I've been playing for about 2 weeks - but don't know how well i'm progressing...

Comment

Originally posted by netronelson

I've been playing for about 2 weeks - but don't know how well i'm progressing...
          You get points for various actions in the game, ie killing people, capturing flags, support actions etc. and you can check your progress in the BFHQ screen when you first enter the game.

Comment

Thanks!

Comment

Originally posted by netronelson

Playing only on ranked servers!

Comment

I can see them bringing down the officer requirements eventually just like they did this last time.

Comment

Working...
                X