X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Nade launcher needs Unlock!!!

Originally posted by A_BuNNy_HoPPer
    Wait till i've had more time to play, mum just bought it, and you will see I RULE.
    Oh, I wasn't laughing at your total score, or how many people you've killed, or how many awards or unlocks you have. No, I was laughing at what you've gotten your kills with. Rock on! I think it's hilarious.:laugh:

Comment

Originally posted by Lasher Dragon
      LMFAO

I assumed before even opening this thread that it was BS.

However, what I find so amusing (besides people actually getting mad) is...

Look at his stats!!!

LMFAO
      OMFG LMFAO, not a single rifle kill, wow, i do like the noob tube myself, but id have to say that is pretty noobish lol

Comment

OMG It's A Bunny Hopper with teh n00bt00b, how hilariously pathetic...

I just had a look at ur stats, all u really do is whore the n00b t00b, and sucking with it, A 47% hit isnt my idea of "ruling".

And why dont you go play UT2004 with ur 10 year old friends if all you do is jump around and shoot nades? Wich u clearly suck at...

I'd say you just give up ur gaming carreer and start looking into something that suits you more, like cleaning sewers or something.

I'm just dying to meet you in a game and beast you so hard with my PKM that'll burn ur pc with yourself next to it.

Comment

..........................calm down now.....................

Comment

Wow. I have to give this man props for only using the grenade launcher. That's dedication.

Comment

Originally posted by Possums
              Wow. I have to give this man props for only using the grenade launcher. That's dedication.
              Well, he broke his dediction, he has an AR kill now. That makes him 1:17 with it. Good luck with your GL. Hope it is everything you hoped for.

Comment

I think there should be a double M203 upgrade. Twice the fun - twice the whining. Kind of like the double barelled shotty in Doom 1.

Comment

Oh I so much hope its a fake account and that hes just having a good laugh pulling ppl around...

if not, I feel soooo much sry for him...

Comment

Comment

oh yeah, noob tube rocks.....

especially when u shoot it point blank and blow yourself away in the process.

Comment

lmao...

His name is A bunny Hoppr and he wants a n00bt00b unlock.
                        You just made my morning.

Comment

Working...
                        X