Can i use my cd key to...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Can i use my cd key to...

...install bf2 on my other computer..make a new account..and then i can play bf2 on two computers maybe i can have my self twice in a empty server so i can test weapon damamge stuff

Re: Can i use my cd key to...

first part, Ja. second, nein. With one CD can you play the game. You can't use the same CD key to be in the same server. But you can play on both computers as long as you have the cd in the computer that you are playing.

Comment

yea i created iso files for the playing disk so i dont have to switch cds and worry about it getting scratched...but..so i cant play on the same server?..how the heck do ppl make movies then..

Comment

It has been my experience where I can not connect to the same server with the same CD key.

Comment

people make movies by getting friends together getting on TS and........erm.....make the movie

Comment

^what he said

Comment

What is up with people thinking they can play on multiple computers simultaneously using only one CD key?

The rule is: 1 valid CD key needed per simultaneous online player

Otherwise, only a few people would actually have to buy the game and we'd all just play using the same CD key...

Heck, it's even against the EULA to install BF2 on 2 PCs and plan LAN with yourself

Comment

Working...
              X