Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• question about gain points

Hi all,
    Can someone please help as I am new to the game and would like to know the following answer to my question

How do you gain a lot of points?

I have been a medic and swap over to support and engineer and I still only get 20 when others people online seem to hit on average around 40 to 50.

many thanks

Re: question about gain points

well thats coz theyve played longer than you and are better. Seriously, if you play support/medic then you have to offset the less powerful weapons against the teamwork points (med paks, ammo etc). These guys can get team points and fight well with their kit weapons. they will probably also have unlock weapons that are generally more powerful.

Tips: try to play in a squad. Youll rack up the team points. Spawn on your squad leader if you do (green spot if hes alive) rather than a flag. And take flags as often as you can. You might also wish to play in armor vehicles (tanks APCs etc) more as this offers better chances of lots of kills with less deaths. this should get you started and enjoy. the more you play the bigger the point scores will be trust me!

Also, forget playing engy to get big points! Really you ar better off starting with support or medic. If you play commander and win, you get double points too.

Comment

Thanks timsgameonline very interesting and very good advice cheers you have been a great help :salute:

Comment

a pleasure to be of assistance sir!!!

Comment

Originally posted by simon73
          Hi all,
          Can someone please help as I am new to the game and would like to know the following answer to my question

How do you gain a lot of points?

I have been a medic and swap over to support and engineer and I still only get 20 when others people online seem to hit on average around 40 to 50.

many thanks

You have been playing the game for almost a month...

Comment

Working...
          X