bombs and more bombs need help

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• bombs and more bombs need help

ok ive gotten the hang of flying and shooting down jets and helos but sucks *** at dropping bombs
    i need sum help in this department
    when am i supposed to release them so they hit something
    will someone tell me

Re: bombs and more bombs need help

the bottom of the line is where they will hit, practice makes perfect.

Comment

Make sure you line yourself up right. Then go at an angle..like 45degrees or so. Then put your bomber sights a little above the target and drop them when you are kind of low. Like 50 m or less.

Bind a key that's close so you can see behind you so you can see where your bombs got dropped. Just practice.

Comment

Practice is the key. But a big help is getting used to taking the finger off the throttle!!! Try to slow before you drop those bad boys s this will improve yourfiring accuracy. Otherwise you'll overshoot all thetime. Watch out for stalling though! ou know what i mean. Same idea as when you fly by to resupply. Again low and slow is the key. The faster you fly over the earlier you need to drop. I also think theres a second delay as the plane mechanism drops the bombs so take this into account. Finally, practice!!!

Now any tips on missiling other jets?! Dog fighting? Other than going into bomb mode just before you missile as the alarm doesnt go off so the enemy doesnt know youre there!! Hehehe...

Comment

Working...
        X