Helo vs Parachute

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Helo vs Parachute

So the other day I'm flyin' in an attack chopper and notice somebody parachuting out of the sky. Probably a jet pilot or something, anyways, I get this idea in my head that it'd be cool to ram him with the helo. You can run people over with jeeps and such, so why not? Well....if you ever find yourself in this same position, just fly away. The helo exploded on contact, from full health. Credited the parachutist with a suicide and killing me and my gunner.

So just throwing that little nugget of info out there!

Re: Helo vs Parachute

Interesting how it takes 2 or 3 explosive anti-aircraft rockets to destroy a chopper yet the impact a single fleshy body floating in the air obliterates it.

Comment

rofl, that had to have been a bug.

Comment

Parachutes count as vehicles in the game, so you can't squish paratroopers.

Comment

this is very old news. the parachute counts as a solid object. other people can ride down on your parachute and if your parachute brushes a flagpole it makes a metal scraping noise. amazing...metal chutes...

Comment

Originally posted by pickled pizza
            Parachutes count as vehicles in the game, so you can't squish paratroopers.
            50000 ton vehicles, and also unincredibly strong ones tooo, once i jumped off a building and parachuted on top a car, i just kept staying in the parachute and i heard the vehicle making these crunching sounds then it exploded and i died:laugh:

Comment

Working...
            X