BF2 Doesnt work anymore!!!!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• BF2 Doesnt work anymore!!!!!

Well it did work and now no matter what i do it wont work, it wont work so much as that it will go to a black screen and then thats it and my LCD monitor actually switches itself off because its not getting any signal from my GPU!

The way it happened was i went into the options screen changed my settings to 2xAA with everything maxed out, exited the game after applying as i still wanted to play in 1280x1024 and that was on the shortcut and it exited the game i went back in and boom it stopped working...

So, after that i tried deleting profiles, changin them around, even uninstalled then reinstalled, still nothing works. So ill keep going with different configs but i really need some help here!

3500+ Winchester AMD64
    1GB DDR400 OCZ Platinum
    7800GTX (Non-OC) Drivers 81.84
    250Gb Maxtor HDD 16Mb Cache

Re: BF2 Doesnt work anymore!!!!!

i have almost the same problem

the day that the patch v1.03 was out,i've downloaded it and installed.everything was ok and i was very happy with that.today i had to format my pc due to some problems and when i've installed the game and the patch again i couldn't play.when i double clicked the shortcut it started with the blank screen(the screen before the ea logo) and then back out to my desktop.i've uninstalled the game and installed it again and i have the same problem.then i did the same again but i 've installed the patch v1.02 and the game were playing all right!i've installed the v1.03 then and i had the same problem!what happend with version 1.03?
    i have a p4 3.2ghz , 1gb ram ,geforce 6660gt(78.01 drivers and with the game drivers on the cd the same problem exist)
    please i want a quick answer cause my clan is playing a match after 2 days!!!

Comment

Re: BF2 Doesnt work anymore!!!!!

seee that's why i ditched nvidia as a video card i went to ati crappy dirvers again and again

but one thing that bf2 does not like is overclocking especailly the fsb mutli seems to not have much affect on the gameplay

i had to go to 200 and it was all fine
      also make sure u have latest drivers for the mobo lots of people forget about them after a reformat

Comment

Working...
      X