DOA 12 something wrong

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• DOA 12 something wrong

Has anyone else been having problems with the DOA 12, for some reason since the patch it wont fire at times and other times it just fires on its own even while reloading. I'd just like to get other peoples input it might not be the game it's very likely its just my setup but i wanted to check .

Re: DOA 12 something wrong

It's 'DAO'-12 but I haven't been having any problems using this gun despite the ridiculous reload time (why can't they just change the cylinder). It seems to fire when I want it to.

Comment

I noticed you get weird reload animation if you switch to another weapon and switch back to it quickly. Havn't had any problems with it firing when I don't want it to (or not firing when I want it to).

Comment

Originally posted by Damanexor
        It's 'DAO'-12 but I haven't been having any problems using this gun despite the ridiculous reload time (why can't they just change the cylinder). It seems to fire when I want it to.
        Reload after a fire fight...I dont see why people shoot all 7/12 shots when they have the perfect times to do so...

Comment

Its proberly just my mouse then i think ill get a new one its was just weird a couple of times while doing a reload mid reload it will fire while still showing the reload animation and only having 6 or 7 shells

Comment

No, Zulukiller similar thing happens to me. After i fire all the rounds off i reload but it doesn't stop(continuely reloads) unless i shoot a few times or change my weapon,weird. Also when i use the AT kit and i shoot a rocket it sometimes continues to go through the motions of firing another rocket but the ammo stays the same, so it's really not firing. None of this happened untill i installed the new patch.

Comment

Just once I had this happen - it was like the gun jammed or something. Cost my team a ticket hehe.

Comment

They made it more realistic

Comment

I've never had any problems with DAO before or after patch.

Comment

The DAO works just fine for me. Seems to be the same before and after the patch.

Comment

i havent had no probelms with the dao it kick butt for me

Comment

No problems here other than the usual reloading animation bug.

Comment

I noticed you get weird reload animation if you switch to another weapon and switch back to it quickly. Havn't had any problems with it firing when I don't want it to (or not firing when I want it to).
                          i second this dude, i get weird animations if i switch to another weapon during reloading??... but as for fireing its fine

Comment

Originally posted by DAWDAM
                            Also when i use the AT kit and i shoot a rocket it sometimes continues to go through the motions of firing another rocket but the ammo stays the same, so it's really not firing. None of this happened untill i installed the new patch.
                            Ive had this happen since day 1

Comment

Originally posted by abtomat74
                              Ive had this happen since day 1
                              As have I. That's nothing new in 1.03. Sometimes I'll have to reload the same rocket 3 or 4 times - he'll toss the old 'casing' away, pick up a new one, hear the 'beep' of it arming, then toss it away again without me firing, and so on. Sometimes I'll reload a gun, say the G3, it does the animation, but no sound right away, then it'll start making the sound which makes it out of sync with the animation, and I can fire as soon as the animation's done, but the reload won't be complete and I'll have to reload again. Hard to describe, but very annoying.

What I think's annoying, though, and this seems to happen with the DAO more than any other gun for me, is if I jump down off of a building I can't shoot for about 2 seconds time. No animations are going or anything, I just click like mad and nothing happens. I don't recall any other guns doing this to me, just the DAO. Could be related to the bug zulu's mentioning.

~Wolfgang

Comment

Working...
                              X