Commanders

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Commanders

Taking command requires serious cojones. The Basic Commander is stepping up and putting his rep. on the line as the leader of a team. He has a lot of learning to do. Hopefully, his men will have his back while he figures it out.

Over time, the Basic Commander will develop a sense of the field, as well as a willingness to send his guys into a tough spot that's worth fighting for. Sooner or later, the Commander will learn that there's no substitute for good communication, including a system of radios.

He'll carry light gear and hold himself back from the heaviest fighting. A dead Commander is a Commander who let his team down, so he stays in the fight without letting himself get taken out.

At first, if the Commander can stay alive and keep his team on the same page, he's doing all right. Hang in there and it'll all come together.

Re: Commanders

Um, Thanks. I have another tip, when walking your dog, make sure its the dog and not the cat. LOL

Thats about the same equivelancy of the tip you just gave us.

Comment

word...

Comment

Originally posted by Deez
        Um, Thanks. I have another tip, when walking your dog, make sure its the dog and not the cat. LOL

Thats about the same equivelancy of the tip you just gave us.
        hilarious! haha!

Comment

I do remember being a little nervous when I first took the commander slot because I was afraid I would suck and let everyone down.

However, it's just a freakin game. It doesn't, or shouldn't, take balls. . errr. . . sorry. . .I mean cojones . . . to be the commander.

Comment

Working...
          X