Change volume of VO

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Change volume of VO

Is anyone else finding it impossible to turn down the volume of the Voice Over since 1.03? I usually have trouble hearing people on VOIP over the noise of the game so I tried turning down the VO and effects volumes, but the VO just stays at max volume even if I set it to 0 in the audio settings.

s this just me or another new bug, and does anyone know a fix?

Thanks

Re: Change volume of VO

I have the same problem. I get sick of straining to hear what my squad mates are saying over all the exessive chatter (seems like someone is always spamming "i need ammo" or "i need repairs here" all the time), or having to almost yell so they could hear me. I have changed my settings too but the problem remains.

Comment

Originally posted by Evil_Snowman40
      I have the same problem. I get sick of straining to hear what my squad mates are saying over all the exessive chatter (seems like someone is always spamming "i need ammo" or "i need repairs here" all the time), or having to almost yell so they could hear me. I have changed my settings too but the problem remains.
      I think he is actually saying the opposite to you but there we go.

I would give you some advice but if i even turn VOIP on it stop me from connecting to about 80% of the servers so i can't even have it on.

Comment

Originally posted by Psycho
        I think he is actually saying the opposite to you but there we go.

I would give you some advice but if i even turn VOIP on it stop me from connecting to about 80% of the servers so i can't even have it on.
        No he's describing the same problem as me.

Comment

Working...
        X