Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• What are YOU?!?

THERE ARE TWO KINDS OF PLAYERS:

1. Leaders- Those who can organise well, those who take control without shouting and losing their heads, and mostly those who are willing to give their lives for the good of the squad. (I know its only a game but rules still apply)
    2. Followers- Those who are willing to be ordered around, those who can complete tasks efficiently and quickly, and those who support the leaders and other members under fire. (many a time i have drawn attention away from a squad by decoying the enemy while my squad repositioned)

Neither are better or worse, but there are those who don't fit into a category those are:

Teamkillers
    Noobs (people who aren't trained and aren't willing to be trained)
    Envious players (you've seen 'em, you jump in a jet or tank, and they'll jump in front and punish you)
    Lone Wolves (to some extent, if there are lots of these then everyone is scattered, leaderless and soon to be KIA)
    Mutineers (these people constantly mutiny so they can go commander)

The sooner you fit into a category, the sooner you can advance.

(I realise there are more, so thats where YOU come in, tell us what YOU are and how YOU have done it.)

Re: What are YOU?!?

why is this post in tips en tricks?! :|:

anyhow... o'course there are and will always be noobs, experts, lone wolfs, team players, stat whores etc.

I consider myself a team player and a good pilot though I rarely find a squad that works together.

Comment

In BF2 I like to follow if the leader knows what he's doing.
      When I have gotten some time into the game I guess I want to lead there too... but I'm having too much fun with my own 'agenda' right now

Sometimes I find myself 'shadowing' a player that I know is good and try to learn a trick or two whilst keeping his back clear

Comment

Hmm, i would have to say both.
        Cause sometimes I like to order around with my good squad but for the most i follow the squadleader and do what he tells me to do.

Comment

I still say the best time Ive had in BF2 and the only reason i keep back to play is a good squad leader and a full squad using VOIP. A leader that isn't afraid to give orders (those that arn't stupid anyway) will have a squad that will follow with loyality.

Comment

Tho im lone wolf, i do the team a lot of good.....

Comment

I like to be commander and place my troops in the best positions I see fit. And with a predetermined gameplan go in, adjustments are then taken from there on by me or my SL no one else.

Comment

Killer

Comment

The bottom line is that I've seen the most success as a lone wolf. My tactics and practices tend to be incompatible with having people around me. I'd love to find some squadmates who can change my mind on that, though.

Comment

I like to follow, if my squad is willing to work as a team (not when the squad leader just jumps in a jet and flies for the whole round!).
                    If not, I play as a lone wolf : I snipe or I blow up artillery

Comment

I do lonewolf alot. I guess it depends what kind of mood I am in. When I am squad leader, I really make a good effort to hide when the time is right to give my members a proper spawning tactic. When I am a member, I try my best to sacrifice my self for the good of the squad. Once again, It just depends in what mood I am in.

Comment

is both an answer ? :laugh:

Comment

I'm always Squad Leader to a group of my friends who always play together.

I try not to bark at them too much

So far...they haven't complained...to my face

Comment

I'd like to play as a squadmember....Tell me what to do and the job gets done:box:
                            And blow something up is my special thing

Comment

I'm not a noob but I am a newbie.

Comment

Working...
                              X