Battlefield 2 demo

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Battlefield 2 demo

I am trying to download the battlefield 2 demo. I tried the link at this website and that download wont work. I tried downloading this again and there is still an error. Does anyone have a working link to a download page?

Re: Battlefield 2 demo

Try here

Comment

OK, thanks alot for giving me that. If you could also tell me if there is anyway to stop the time limit for the demo?

Comment

yea search for it on the forums, it was popular topic when the demo came out

Comment

Yea, I ahd a bit of a look but the webpage I can find is selling and no longer has the download. It was hl2labs so if theres any others, I would be very happy if you would tell me.

Comment

got it! So if anyone has a server here and wants to remove the timelimit simply: open up the file gpm_cq.py with notepad, it's under Battlefield 2 Standalone Demo Server\mods\bf2\python\game\gamemodes. Then locate: host.registerHandler('TimeLimitReached', onTimeLimitReached, 1) and replace it with: #host.registerHandler('TimeLimitReached', onTimeLimitReached, 1)

TADA!!! No timelimit! The counter will go down to 0 but nothing happens! Tested an approved!

Comment

Lol, Fee I was just at a website a read that and came to post but I guess I was too slow.

Comment

Not sure if people will still be running demo servers though.

Comment

Working...
                X