The G3 wow.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The G3 wow.

I became a 1st Sergeant today, and I unlocked the G3, Wow the 1st round i play it i was mowing down people left and right, I though the G36C was my favorite weapon, but this is now #1, I love it i just wish i knew about it earlyer

Re: The G3 wow.

yeh its a pretty good gun. it can kill ppl before they can get a shot in, and on 64p city maps its king. but only 20 bullets led to my death loads of times. many will argue that if you're palying MEC or PLA its better to use the Ak for the assualt kit, due to more ammo, and ofcourse...the hated noob-tube.

Comment

G36c still better I think. g3 just not accurate enough. I can get accuracy standing with the g36c that I can't get with proned g3.

Comment

you would think a G3 with a 7.62 mm nato round would have good accuracy at a distance.

Comment

true, but alot of people would then argure thats it would become the perfect weapon. the g36c is accurate and has a high fire rate, but doesnt do alot of damage.

Comment

I like the g3 too but I miss the noob tube.

Comment

I still prefer the G36C tbh.

On semi auto every shot counts and it's soon taking enemies down from a fair distance.

Comment

The g3 has definately become my go to rifle when you just have to defend a flag. At some distance it leaves you wanting, but close in it's all over.

Comment

G3 is nice but G36c is best all around gun. G3 stinks at long range single shot though. Or maybe the patch just sticks, who knows

Comment

yes please everyone select the G3......then there will not be any noob-toobers any longer....happy days, rainbows, fluffy rabbits, etc......

Comment

I love both but they're very different. If i had to pick, i woudl go for the g36c though.

Comment

The power of the G3 is awesome, but as has been said, the accuracy sucks. I think Pheonix put it best when stating that it would make the weapon too good. The G3 rocks in single shot mode, thus making it more suited to a stand-off role, which is contradictory to the role of an assualt soldier.

Comment

G3 makes no sense to me playing assault. Think about it, you're playing assault with no grenade launcher and no hand grenades.

Holding a position, sure, g3 works... till you run out of ammo while they still have plenty left, but assaulting?

Comment

Originally posted by xRandoMx
                            G3 makes no sense to me playing assault. Think about it, you're playing assault with no grenade launcher and no hand grenades.

Holding a position, sure, g3 works... till you run out of ammo while they still have plenty left, but assaulting?
                            actually.... your wrong.... you have hand grenades

Comment

Originally posted by otorhinorrhea
                              yes please everyone select the G3......then there will not be any noob-toobers any longer....happy days, rainbows, fluffy rabbits, etc......
                              Good hunting.

Comment

Working...
                              X