Meritorious Unit Ribbon help

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Meritorious Unit Ribbon help

I apologize ahead of time if i'm reposting anything. Normally i would search but i'm really tired and frustrated. Ok. Me and my friend were going for this ribbon and we just finished coming out of a server after playing on it for around 45 mintues (i timed it). Twice today we acheived getting over 40 team points. We still haven't received the ribbon. We didnt' even get a notice saying we got it but just didnt' have it on our stats, we flat out go nothing. Does anyone know why this is and yes we were on a ranked server i have my filters on for that. I guess while i'm asking this i shoudl go ahead and ask a related question. the same thing happened to me while going for the explosives ordinance last weekend. i got 16 kill with mines ONLY. i didn't even whip out the gun and it only says to get 13 and again i didn't get a notice while playing or anything of the sort. any ideas why? help is appreciated and again i'm sorry if i'm reposting and/ or posting in the wrong place.

Re: Meritorious Unit Ribbon help

try antother server... i got it playing exactly 25 mins...
    i think some servers r screwed n dont give medals/ribbons... cuz i got 17 hrs as AT classs. n like 5 times i already got 30+ kills (*20 needed but bah...) n didn't get it... i was very frustrated too... just play on another server another day.. hopefully it'll work for u...

Comment

Originally posted by -(PK)-DarkIllusion
      try antother server... i got it playing exactly 25 mins...
      i think some servers r screwed n dont give medals/ribbons
      Is that for real ? & can you filter them out ?

Im pretty pi**ed at getting my first ever gold tonight... and no medal (just a screenshot). :cry:

Oh well i suppose i'll just have to keep on plugging away.

Comment

Sweet thanks. Just one more question though. Just to be on the sure side do i have to achieve both in combination? or can i just go on another server and get my 26 minutes in a squad since i've already gotten 40 team points?

Comment

In A Round: 26 minutes in a Squad
          In A Round: 40 team points

same round for both

Comment

yeah, got it np, make sure your 'ranked' filter is on, and avoid any server that you may have a problem on... I'm east coast usa, and the 70.86.xxx.xxx servers have been good to play on...

Comment

[quote=Marconus]yes we were on a ranked server i have my filters on for that.

i do thanks again.

Comment

Well, there is some fake ranked servers, mostly in the US.

Comment

Working...
                X