Shot down a plane with a tank?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Shot down a plane with a tank?

i shot one down in the air with a heli, he tried saying i had a cheat because he couldnt shoot me down

Comment

Originally posted by Slapidus
      Ive lost count how many times have shot down planes and heli with a tank 10+ maybe

Same here. Shooting down planes and choppers is more satisfying then shooting other ground vehicles

Comment

Originally posted by Angerf1st_NL
        3 times to be exact, not counting when they take off
        Same here. They line up for a bombing run; swoop down low. it's actually quite an easy shot once you plan for the delay.

It's also really satisfying as it's the last thing they expect LOL.

Comment

Done it a sh*tload of times in DC, but in bf2 only once. I was shooting the carrier on dalian plant from the coast, and this yank plane was chasing a friendly chopper then suddenly the jet flew into my shell/projectile(tanks main weapon).

Comment

yall must have killed some of the most bummiest pilots. I was killed once by a tank just because i was lazy and headed RIGHT at him almost ground level.

Comment

I've never shot a plane down with an AT rocket, I've tried numorus times but fail. I have shot 1 plane with a tank though, he tried to bomb me and never pulled out of the bomb run so I shot him in the afterburners. I thought it was funny.

BTW, blasphemy -
              1. <LI type=a>A contemptuous or profane act, utterance, or writing concerning God or a sacred entity.
              2. The act of claiming for oneself the attributes and rights of God.

Comment

Last night I did something nearly as improbable - I took down a US attack chopper with the DAO-12 of all things. It wasn't even smoking! It hovered not too far over me, my rocket was reloading, so I unloaded a full clip into it - boom. :laugh:

Comment

how about shooting a plane down with a PKM -- dont you wanna be in this club?

Comment

A few times not counting right before thet take off

Comment

Working...
                    X