Lag spike problem (revisited)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Lag spike problem (revisited)

Alright, well I posted this a while ago. And seeing as how this forum gets the most viewers, I thought I would present this to all of you. I didn't get quite the answer or fix I was hoping for the last time, maybe you all could help me out.

About every 2-4 minutes of gameplay, a lag spike occurs for about 2 minutes, rendering the game unplayable. Here is some other info:

-it wasn't always like this. it started maybe after the first patch.
    - the lag is consistant, like a large drop in frame rate, not like server lag.
    -the main menu isn't affected by it.
    -it goes away when the map is done.

PLEASE HELP! Anyone have the same problem? Anyone know how to help it? I can't stand it anymore, its been like this for 4 months. I want to play a normal game for once. Thanks for your help!

Lag spike problem (revisited)

Alright, well I posted this a while ago. And seeing as how this forum gets the most viewers, I thought I would present this to all of you. I didn't get quite the answer or fix I was hoping for the last time, maybe you all could help me out.

About every 2-4 minutes of gameplay, a lag spike occurs for about 2 minutes, rendering the game unplayable. Here is some other info:

-it wasn't always like this. it started maybe after the first patch.
    - the lag is consistant, like a large drop in frame rate, not like server lag.
    -the main menu isn't affected by it.
    -it goes away when the map is done.

PLEASE HELP! Anyone have the same problem? Anyone know how to help it? I can't stand it anymore, its been like this for 4 months. I want to play a normal game for once. Thanks for your help!

Comment

Working...
    X