Gun Bob Issue!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Gun Bob Issue!!

Ok so when you run, your weapon goes down like you have it lowered...well when i walk it "violently" goes up and down between the standard way hold the gun when walking, to down the way when u run, and it goes back in forth so fast, is so distracting it makes the game unbearable... its completely random too, i ping at like 40-60.... sometimes it doesnt do it...id say 98% of the time it is doing it... it doesnt effect the way im shooting, its just all over the place (the gun)

AMD XP 2600+
    1.5GB DDR 333
    80GB 7200RPM WESTERN DIGITAL
    NVidia Asylumn 5200 FX 256mb

id reinstalled a ton of times... arg, my buddy has two other computers and neither do this, and i put them on my network and we tried them and they didnt do it, i dont think its a lag issue, but this does NOT happen when im on a local game, only internet games....

Help Me :cry:

Gun Bob Issue!!

Ok so when you run, your weapon goes down like you have it lowered...well when i walk it "violently" goes up and down between the standard way hold the gun when walking, to down the way when u run, and it goes back in forth so fast, is so distracting it makes the game unbearable... its completely random too, i ping at like 40-60.... sometimes it doesnt do it...id say 98% of the time it is doing it... it doesnt effect the way im shooting, its just all over the place (the gun)

AMD XP 2600+
    1.5GB DDR 333
    80GB 7200RPM WESTERN DIGITAL
    NVidia Asylumn 5200 FX 256mb

id reinstalled a ton of times... arg, my buddy has two other computers and neither do this, and i put them on my network and we tried them and they didnt do it, i dont think its a lag issue, but this does NOT happen when im on a local game, only internet games....

Help Me :cry:

Comment

Re: Gun Bob Issue!!

Alright, its fixed, i had to chang some video settings around...pretty much make it 3/4 performance, and 1/4 quality... and its beautiful. Hope this helps others....

Comment

Working...
      X