Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Can someone help, modded maps (64 bots), for singleplayer co-op?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Can someone help, modded maps (64 bots), for singleplayer co-op?

ive just done a full re-install on 2 PCs, etc etc updated to 1.03 on both, not installed punkbuster either , on non of them.

ive used the mod which makes the single player maps into 64 bot maps, which work fine on both PCs on there own, but when i try to join the single player from another pc, it loads the level, the quits out to the games menu saying i must use the same version for both pcs (patch version, or level version)#

i`ll get the correct message in a moment

cheers if any one can help

Can someone help, modded maps (64 bots), for singleplayer co-op?

ive just done a full re-install on 2 PCs, etc etc updated to 1.03 on both, not installed punkbuster either , on non of them.

ive used the mod which makes the single player maps into 64 bot maps, which work fine on both PCs on there own, but when i try to join the single player from another pc, it loads the level, the quits out to the games menu saying i must use the same version for both pcs (patch version, or level version)#

i`ll get the correct message in a moment

cheers if any one can help

Comment

Re: Can someone help, modded maps (64 bots), for singleplayer co-op?

wccsquad.com has a great coop mod...

Comment

wccsquad.com has a great coop mod...

Comment

.. but will it work with offline accounts?

Comment

Originally posted by geddeth
            .. but will it work with offline accounts?
            Any mod/map that works in SP/coop with an online account will work with an offline account. Playing with an offline account just means you need to use a different method to connect (using 'join local' instead of 'join internet').

Comment

Working...
            X