No announcement yet.

MAP-PACK 1? Servers still runnning it?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• MAP-PACK 1? Servers still runnning it?

I had to redo my system due to a Hard drive failure and i lost everything. Is thier alot of servers out thier that are hosting this still or am i wasting my time? Also last i was a server thier werent many people on playing this mappack.

Also when is the MAPPACK 2 coming out?

Titus

MAP-PACK 1? Servers still runnning it?

I had to redo my system due to a Hard drive failure and i lost everything. Is thier alot of servers out thier that are hosting this still or am i wasting my time? Also last i was a server thier werent many people on playing this mappack.

Also when is the MAPPACK 2 coming out?

Titus

Comment

Re: MAP-PACK 1? Servers still runnning it?

Unfortunatly very few are willing to play on UNRANKED servers.
      Also a decent server browser would help.

Comment

Unfortunatly very few are willing to play on UNRANKED servers.
        Also a decent server browser would help.

Comment

A friends clan are running them on a server for the time being. I for one, don't mind playing custom maps for fun although too many are scared off by the lack of ranks in them. Thjey have also enabled unlocks to be used on the server too so that's a bonus.

The server is <!--StartFragment -->64.154.39.93

See you there soldier.

Comment

A friends clan are running them on a server for the time being. I for one, don't mind playing custom maps for fun although too many are scared off by the lack of ranks in them. Thjey have also enabled unlocks to be used on the server too so that's a bonus.

See you there soldier.

Comment

Originally posted by xXMMMSXx

See you there soldier.

Yes - its important to allow global unlocks on custom servers so people can use their unlocks. Mappack 2 is right around the corner now. Custom fun coming your way very shortly, so make sure to check totalbf2.com especially these days.

Comment

See you there soldier.

Yes - its important to allow global unlocks on custom servers so people can use their unlocks. Mappack 2 is right around the corner now. Custom fun coming your way very shortly, so make sure to check totalbf2.com especially these days.

Comment

See you there soldier.
                  LOL xXMMMSXx how you doing soldier.

Pirelli thats great news that map pack 2 is coming out soon.
                  :salute:

Comment

See you there soldier.

Comment

Originally posted by Pirelli
                      *checks around the corner* i dont see anything but a tumbleweed

Comment

Originally posted by Pirelli
                        *checks around the corner* i dont see anything but a tumbleweed

Comment

Originally posted by [UK]=A$H=

Alright pal. I didn't know you were regged over here. :salute:

Comment

Working...
                          X