Account Problems

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Account Problems

I recently purchased battlefield 2, and made an account etc for the mutliplayer version of the game. I created an account and it was working fine for a few hours, but i wanted to change my name. I deleted my account, and went to make a new one, and now every time i try to create an account with the name VimS and my email, it says "the password and/or username are already in use, please try again with a different username/password". I dont understand what i did wrong. I really wanna play it but it just wont let me create an account. Any help would be much appreciated. Thanks.

Account Problems

I recently purchased battlefield 2, and made an account etc for the mutliplayer version of the game. I created an account and it was working fine for a few hours, but i wanted to change my name. I deleted my account, and went to make a new one, and now every time i try to create an account with the name VimS and my email, it says "the password and/or username are already in use, please try again with a different username/password". I dont understand what i did wrong. I really wanna play it but it just wont let me create an account. Any help would be much appreciated. Thanks.

Comment

Re: Account Problems

Just use a different e-mail.
      Make one up anything will do like VimS@nomail.com will probably work.

Comment

alrite thanks ill give it a shot

Comment

Or just go to http://www.gamespyid.com and login with the email and pass and change the email and save it and then you should be albe to use old email in new account.

Comment

Working...
          X