Not getting promoted

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Not getting promoted

At the moment im a Master sergant with 30000 points and all the basic badges so i should be a First sergant but im not. Whats going on? :hmm:

Not getting promoted

At the moment im a Master sergant with 30000 points and all the basic badges so i should be a First sergant but im not. Whats going on? :hmm:

Comment

Re: Not getting promoted

Did you get some of your basic badges at the same time you got the veteran? If so, then thats why. This is a very common bug and there are already a ton of topics about this.

Comment

Did you get some of your basic badges at the same time you got the veteran? If so, then thats why. This is a very common bug and there are already a ton of topics about this.

Comment

Yes, its a bug and I'm sorry, but you are screwed. Just like several hundred if not thousands of other gamers that were affected by this bug, including myself.

Comment

Yes, its a bug and I'm sorry, but you are screwed. Just like several hundred if not thousands of other gamers that were affected by this bug, including myself.

Comment

That would be my problem then. I got the verteran and basic pistol at the same time. What a load of bs. Is there any news about a fix any time soon?

Comment

That would be my problem then. I got the verteran and basic pistol at the same time. What a load of bs. Is there any news about a fix any time soon?

Comment

they are not going to fix it, because supposibly it has already been fixed. However, if you already got promoted to master sgt, tough luck....you are screwed. They don't care and wont admit their mistake, so we suffer...

Comment

they are not going to fix it, because supposibly it has already been fixed. However, if you already got promoted to master sgt, tough luck....you are screwed. They don't care and wont admit their mistake, so we suffer...

Comment

EA are to **** to realise when they realese patches they just break the game more, dones this problem apply to both the pistol and the knife.

Comment

Working...
                      X