Wat The Hell

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Wat The Hell

everytime i join a server i play the game normally like i usually do..but recently i dont no why..like 3 minutes into the game has started i get kicked by ea or sumtin for excessive team killing. I dont get it becuase i havnt even shot any 1 or any thing yet i just started playin how do i fix.
    it happens with every server

Wat The Hell

everytime i join a server i play the game normally like i usually do..but recently i dont no why..like 3 minutes into the game has started i get kicked by ea or sumtin for excessive team killing. I dont get it becuase i havnt even shot any 1 or any thing yet i just started playin how do i fix.
    it happens with every server

Comment

Re: Wat The Hell

It could be becauseof a high ping, some servers have auto ping kickers. Or ot may be because Punk Buster it not updating correctly, ive had this problem before. What does the error actualy say?

Comment

It could be becauseof a high ping, some servers have auto ping kickers. Or ot may be because Punk Buster it not updating correctly, ive had this problem before. What does the error actualy say?

Comment

this is wat it says..by the way it only happens on ranked servers..

"you have been kicked from the server by an admin or for excessive teamkilling or as the result of a successful vote"

alos i got another question..
          can u only win medals and stuff on the servers that say ranked?

Comment

this is wat it says..by the way it only happens on ranked servers..

"you have been kicked from the server by an admin or for excessive teamkilling or as the result of a successful vote"

alos i got another question..

Comment

Yes.

I did get this a bit, it hasnt happened recently, and i think it happed to be because i had a high ping. What is your usually?

Comment

Yes.

I did get this a bit, it hasnt happened recently, and i think it happed to be because i had a high ping. What is your usually?

Comment

wats my ping usually..were do i find that?

Comment

wats my ping usually..were do i find that?

Comment

When you are in a multi player game, press and hold "Tab" Look for you name, if you cant find it, right click and use the mouse to scroll up or down untill you can see it. The weill be you kills, wins, team points, etc shown here. The number to the far right is your ping (usually between 20 and 300).

Comment

When you are in a multi player game, press and hold "Tab" Look for you name, if you cant find it, right click and use the mouse to scroll up or down untill you can see it. The weill be you kills, wins, team points, etc shown here. The number to the far right is your ping (usually between 20 and 300).

Comment

Working...
                        X