Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

NEED HELP WITH SOUNDBLASTER LIVE! 24-BIT!!! no hardware option. (is there a fix?)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• NEED HELP WITH SOUNDBLASTER LIVE! 24-BIT!!! no hardware option. (is there a fix?)

im running my onboard Soundblaster live 24-bit 7.1 on my MSI K8N Neo4 SLI board and i can only run sound in Software mode. Hardware mode is very stuttery, but sounds SOOOOO much more crisp. I was hoping someone found a way to fix this because creative apparently doesnt care that much. Please let me know!

NEED HELP WITH SOUNDBLASTER LIVE! 24-BIT!!! no hardware option. (is there a fix?)

im running my onboard Soundblaster live 24-bit 7.1 on my MSI K8N Neo4 SLI board and i can only run sound in Software mode. Hardware mode is very stuttery, but sounds SOOOOO much more crisp. I was hoping someone found a way to fix this because creative apparently doesnt care that much. Please let me know!

Comment

Re: NEED HELP WITH SOUNDBLASTER LIVE! 24-BIT!!! no hardware option. (is there a fix?)

That card does not support the hardware features of BF2 and I think it's a crime since it is billed as an advanced-generation sound card.

Comment

Re: NEED HELP WITH SOUNDBLASTER LIVE! 24-BIT!!! no hardware option. (is there a fix?)

That card does not support the hardware features of BF2 and I think it's a crime since it is billed as an advanced-generation sound card.

Comment

is there any way to at least get rid of the voice overs? because thats the only thing that's stuttering really. I tried to disable them with the slider, but no dice. Can i do it manually another way, maybe in a sound file?

Comment

is there any way to at least get rid of the voice overs? because thats the only thing that's stuttering really. I tried to disable them with the slider, but no dice. Can i do it manually another way, maybe in a sound file?

Comment

Other people have been trying to do that same thing, I haven't read of a way to do this yet.

Comment

Other people have been trying to do that same thing, I haven't read of a way to do this yet.

Comment

damn, i hope someone does...

Comment

no fix that I know of. Sell it on Ebay and buy an Audigy 4 or Audigy 2ZS or something higher if you have the cash.

Comment

I have a Soundblaster Live 7.1 bit and I can use the Hardware option ? Just reinstall the drivers, should do the trick

Comment

Working...
                      X