BF2 Jumping "Bunny Hopping"

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• BF2 Jumping "Bunny Hopping"

I was wondering if there was a mature way to reach EA games in order to adjust the jumping in the game. In matches its a little ridiculous that everyone just jumps around nade launching. I think the jumping takes away from the game, and its a little sad that the tatics in the game are exploited by this cheap trick. I hate how everyone has to find a way to nerd up a game with exploits and dumb tricks. Is there anyone else who feels the same? maybe we could get something done. A jump limiter or something like that like a jump fatuige.

Ev0

BF2 Jumping "Bunny Hopping"

I was wondering if there was a mature way to reach EA games in order to adjust the jumping in the game. In matches its a little ridiculous that everyone just jumps around nade launching. I think the jumping takes away from the game, and its a little sad that the tatics in the game are exploited by this cheap trick. I hate how everyone has to find a way to nerd up a game with exploits and dumb tricks. Is there anyone else who feels the same? maybe we could get something done. A jump limiter or something like that like a jump fatuige.

Ev0

Comment

Re: BF2 Jumping "Bunny Hopping"

They have already had thoudands of poeple telling them that they need to fix bunny hopping, so there is no need for you to...

Comment

They have already had thoudands of poeple telling them that they need to fix bunny hopping, so there is no need for you to...

Comment

Yeah, EA is just messed up like that. Get used to it...

And dont expect another patch for BF2, they dont care, never did and never will.

We all know that its retarded that you can't shoot while ur running but can't when ur jumping.....

Comment

Yeah, EA is just messed up like that. Get used to it...

And dont expect another patch for BF2, they dont care, never did and never will.

We all know that its retarded that you can't shoot while ur running but can't when ur jumping.....

Comment

The current jump height is part of the game and I doubt they will ever change it. Your best bet is to wait for a mod where they have reduced the jump height.

Comment

The current jump height is part of the game and I doubt they will ever change it. Your best bet is to wait for a mod where they have reduced the jump height.

Comment

i dont really mind the height its just the repetitivness and the stupity of being able to shoot well while jumping

Comment

i dont really mind the height its just the repetitivness and the stupity of being able to shoot well while jumping

Comment

Well it's not only the height of the jump, it's also the number of consecutive jumps and how you can shoot somewhat accurately while jumping. If you can't kill a guy 20 m away with a shotgun then you shouldn't be able to kill a guy 20m away with an assault rifle while jumping.

Comment

Well it's not only the height of the jump, it's also the number of consecutive jumps and how you can shoot somewhat accurately while jumping. If you can't kill a guy 20 m away with a shotgun then you shouldn't be able to kill a guy 20m away with an assault rifle while jumping.

Comment

Yea, its not the height, more the fact that you racuracy is the same as standing when your im mid air. You should have really bad aim if you shoot while your jumping.

Comment

Yea, its not the height, more the fact that you racuracy is the same as standing when your im mid air. You should have really bad aim if you shoot while your jumping.

Comment

Jumping wouldn't be neccessary in this game if DICE didn't make the accuracy of the weapons so crappy. If you could strafe around and fire at someone and know your shots are going to land everytime you have your crosshair on them, then very few people would still bother jumping. Take for example Counterstrike, if you jump around like a noob you get headshot because of the accuracy the game affords you. Can't do anything like that in BF2 - you're lucky if you can kill someone using less than a full clip. So don't blame the players, blame the poor weapon accuracy that was built into this game.

Comment

Working...
                              X