Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Brazil Under Fire

Brazil Under Fire - (BUF)
    Its in the near future, when the potable water in the world is near the end, the last resource is Brazil. Country start the invading.

We still have no background history, but it consists in fights inside Brazil, in some well knowed places like Rio de Janeiro, Amazonia (remember places like Vietnam jungle). We would like to put some coflicts between brazilian police and drug dealers, in favelas as you now by guetos. There will be a lot of urban conflict. the weaponry will basically be as the brazil uses today, but there will be some vehicles tanks, that brazil have the production suspended, like the Osório MBT, that is in the level of the american M1 Abrams (believe or not).

Well the team have something about 6 members, but we need help all the five are brazilians, including me, in this six we have mappers(me), codders, skinners and modders, the research we do

il be releasing my first map in a month, River Firefight. So check out my first job in Battlefield 2. Thanks
    Sorry if my english is bad. Have to pratice

Who want to join, just talk to me by MSN: hunter_tiago@msn.com

Brazil Under Fire

Brazil Under Fire - (BUF)
    Its in the near future, when the potable water in the world is near the end, the last resource is Brazil. Country start the invading.

We still have no background history, but it consists in fights inside Brazil, in some well knowed places like Rio de Janeiro, Amazonia (remember places like Vietnam jungle). We would like to put some coflicts between brazilian police and drug dealers, in favelas as you now by guetos. There will be a lot of urban conflict. the weaponry will basically be as the brazil uses today, but there will be some vehicles tanks, that brazil have the production suspended, like the Osório MBT, that is in the level of the american M1 Abrams (believe or not).

Well the team have something about 6 members, but we need help all the five are brazilians, including me, in this six we have mappers(me), codders, skinners and modders, the research we do

il be releasing my first map in a month, River Firefight. So check out my first job in Battlefield 2. Thanks
    Sorry if my english is bad. Have to pratice

Who want to join, just talk to me by MSN: hunter_tiago@msn.com

Comment

Working...
    X