Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• a BIG bug

ok, this has happened 2 times now
    I was playing on a ranked server, and i recieved the Anti Air ribbon both times... the points and kills were counted but i dont have the award
    maybe its my fault in some werd way but i think its a bug

any help?

a BIG bug

ok, this has happened 2 times now
    I was playing on a ranked server, and i recieved the Anti Air ribbon both times... the points and kills were counted but i dont have the award
    maybe its my fault in some werd way but i think its a bug

any help?

Comment

Re: a BIG bug

did you finish the round?

Comment

did you finish the round?

Comment

You don't have to finish the round...just spending 5 minutes in the server counts you at the end.

Now then...the SERVER must have completed the round. If for some reason it crashed before the end, then you get nothing.

But you said the points were scored, but not the award. I had a similar problem recently when getting my Marksman Medal...logining off and reloging in fixed it for me several minutes later.
          Edit: his stats show the anti-air ribbon in his sig...apparently time was all he needed.

Comment

You don't have to finish the round...just spending 5 minutes in the server counts you at the end.

Now then...the SERVER must have completed the round. If for some reason it crashed before the end, then you get nothing.

But you said the points were scored, but not the award. I had a similar problem recently when getting my Marksman Medal...logining off and reloging in fixed it for me several minutes later.
            Edit: his stats show the anti-air ribbon in his sig...apparently time was all he needed.

Comment

oh yea, lol thanks ay\nyway guys :P

Comment

oh yea, lol thanks ay\nyway guys :P

Comment

Working...
                X